Catering or Fundraising?
Please Call 410-838-1263 to Schedule Fundraisers
- Pick a date (a Monday or Tuesday) and schedule your fundraiser with an employee. Fundraisers run all day 10am-9pm.
- There is no flyer needed on the day of the fundraiser. When ordering, simply mention the fundraiser, and we will count the sale towards it.
- Spread the word about the fundraiser via e-mail by attaching a flyer to the text, by word of mouth, or by printing the flyers out and distributing them to family, friends, co-workers, etc…
*In order to receive credit for the purchase, the fundraiser must be mentioned to the cashier before paying so that we can print a receipt to be tallied at the end of the night.
- All marketing should be done off-site, and prior to the scheduled fundraiser day. There can be no passing out flyers outside the restaurant, and no solicitation of regular customers on the day of the fundraiser.
- At the end of the day, the total sales (before tax) will be tallied up from all of the fundraiser receipts, and a check for 20% will be made out to your organization.
- The check must be payable to a company or organization. Checks cannot be made out to an individual person. Checks can be picked up the following day.